Using technology in small business
Technology can help small business owners leverage limited capital in smarter and more effective ways. In some cases, using technology is a natural progression for processes you may already have in place in your business. In others, you may need to make some adjustments to reap the benefits of these tech-friendly alternatives.
The good news is that the benefits will often outweigh the short-lived challenges of the transitional process, once your new systems are in place.
• Use time tracking software to see where you are spending your time so you can become more productive.
• Explore open source applications to replace some of the more costly “name brand” alternatives.
• Streamline your work processes with digital dictation.
• Use project management and task management tools to stay on top of your daily business responsibilities.
• Create a digital filing system to make it easier to sort, save, share and find documents.
• Develop an efficient email management process that makes it easier to stay on top of the flow of messages.
• Conduct teleconference calls to make sure team members in different locations are on the same page.
• Hold a webinar or web conference for travel-free face-to-face time.
• Expand your knowledge with online business training.
• Share files and data with the Cloud.
• Set up an Intranet for local file sharing.
• Communicate quickly with your team through instant messaging.
We assist you to improve your small business through online solutions – click here to contact us.