M Chat – Mobile Application
We deliver enterprise-grade web solutions that power mission-critical workflows
M Chat is a unique chat application that can be used to communicate within schools, organizations, associations, etc. The biggest difference between M Chat and other chatting apps is the feature of Groups and Sub Groups. If a message is sent to a group, members of the sub group will also get the message. This is important as you can create hierarchical groups and send messages to all subgroups by sending them to the parent group. Useful for Alumni Associations, Chamber of Commerce, Clubs, organizations, etc..,
- For quick and easy group communication, a user simply selects a couple of recipients and starts a group chat, can then exchange messages and share digital content.
- For teams, units and departments permanent group chats can be set up in our enterprise messaging app, that serve as ongoing communication channels for these organizational groups (e.g. marketing, sales, etc.).
- For important discussions, individual group chats can be started. These group chats help to highlight certain subjects and discuss it only with the relevant colleagues.
- Also, a topic-based group chat avoids that different topics get mixed up e.g. in the communication of a team channel. From a feature perspective, our enterprise messaging app allows to easily set and edit the title of group chats.
- Enterprises and public sector organizations sometimes have the requirement of large group chats to immediately reach a large number of recipients.
- These group chats in our M Chat messaging app might have several hundred chat members. This can be important in case of emergencies or critical events and helps to get everybody on the same page.
- Selecting recipients of a group chat one by one can be time intensive – especially for group chats with many members according to their needs.
- Distribution lists in an enterprise messaging app can help to start a new group chat with just a few clicks. Our enterprise messaging app allows to easily configuring distribution lists for teams, topics and projects.
Type of App
The use of instant messaging apps in the enterprise continues to strongly grow. Some of the most prominent use cases are group chats. While most enterprises are familiar with standard group chats, nowadays there are more advanced and innovative types of group chats within enterprise messaging apps that highly benefit the productivity, coordination and security of businesses.
- The challenge was to sift through all the available server and technology options and choose the best one that the application could be built on natively.
- Fully aware of the popularity of other similar apps, we knew we needed to design an app that delivered messages without a fraction of delay.
- We wanted to design a solution that was completely new and unique, unlike any other design in the current chat apps ecosystem.
- We were very specific about the privacy and security of messages sent through this tool. We had to fix and adjust plenty of open-source libraries that we used for the project.
- We tackled these obstacles and successfully released this beautiful product on the market, polishing the experience afterward, just as usual.
- With more technical skills, we created a tool selecting the appropriate business group chat app, you can inspire your team to work together towards ever more innovative ideas.
- This is simply not an option with team collaboration apps as most of them let you set file sharing restrictions, among other admin-level permissions.
- With a lot of challenges, we have created a group chat platform that lets users create a group and chat with multiple people at the same time and invite new people to the group.
Our team worked hard to meet every single requirement needed for the clients. There were multiple rounds of meetings and discussions to zero down on the technology that was most ideal. We made sure that during image transfer between users, the image would be compressed just the right way to allow quick file transfer and downloading without deteriorating the image quality.
A thorough research and analysis of a similar chat application was conducted to see how it works and what goes into it. Our highly qualified and creative developers managed the task with precision to have the ability to send and receive messages without any delays.Our design team created the perfect UI and UX to provide a fantastic and seamless experience on both iPhone and Android app. We made sure that the chat works smoothly and user can send/receive messages with zero delay.
An extraordinary feature “sub-group” allows to create and chat within a sub-group without knowledge of other members.
Provides power to Admin whether to add a suggested member in group or not. Group members can also enjoy “suggestion” feature.
Chat with your friends and family using messages, images, emojis and share your locations as well as contacts with them.
M Chat is a unique chat application, that can be used to communicate within organizations, schools, associations etc.
The biggest difference between M Chat and other chatting apps, is the feature of Groups and Sub Groups. If a message is sent to a group, members of the sub group will also get the message. This is important as you can create hierarchical groups and send messages to all sub groups by send it to the parent group. Useful or Associations, Alumni Associations, Chamber of Commerce, Clubs etc.
Designed exclusively for creating hierarchical groups rather than creating and managing separate main groups.App allows to you to create a profile, update a picture, status, email, phone number etc.
M Chat gives you the opportunity to suggest a new member to admin to add in group but gives Admin the power whether to accept or reject the request.An app optimized enough to provide you fast access to all services and to introduce you with best user experience.
Check out the unique business challenges we have solved for the world’s leading companies. Online video, machine learning, big data, business intelligence, IoT, and more — we synergized our multi-year expertise around key tech domains to dive deep into each projects’ specifics and achieve measurable business results.