Student Collaborator Program
Are you an aspiring student to do more than what’s expected? Are you really involved on your campus? Would you be interested to be part of growth oriented organisation while still undergoing education? Then this opportunity is made for a student like you.
Key features of SCP:
• Acquire the tools and training to lead technology discussions on your campus
• Build apps and demos
• Connect with like-minded students and faculty around the world
• Demonstrate the newest technologies and host tech events on your campus
• Expand Mind Spark Technologies brand, products & services on your campus
• Facilitate internship culture in your campus
• Guide students and faculty through workshops and events
• Host your custom built app into live environment
Eligibility for SCP:
• Need to be a college student (any stream) in Coimbatore
• An edge for a medium to explore your marketing ideas
• Attitude to learn about everything and grow with us
• A creative leader.
Benefits of SCP:
• Cutting-edge Learning and Development initiatives
• Focused Leadership Development initiatives
• Training sessions carried out based on Practical exposure
• Direct handling of Project management tools
• Usage of cutting edge technologies
• Coordination with Industry experts
• Opportunity to join us full-time after college.
• Career Opportunities at Mind Spark Technologies:
We give you the opportunity to develop your career based on your strengths and potential, including the possibility to move geographically, functionally, laterally and vertically.
MST is a career destination for engaged, passionate and talented people who seek the innovation, growth and opportunity that only we offer.
We are looking for high achieving, passionate and ethical people to join the MST team and have a positive impact on people’s lives.
To participate in the Student Collaborator Program, we invite you to fill in this application form – http://mymst.co/mstSCP
Click on the link above and get started on an aspiring career..!
December 3, 2016
November 25, 2016
November 21, 2016