Software Delivery Model
Mind Spark Technologies is a premium provider of complex web and mobile app development.
Our onboarding process for any project encompasses simple steps like:
- An acquaintance of client through various procedures
- Detailed analysis of acquired project for seamless execution
- It is a framework that is used to structure, plan, and control the process of developing an information system.
- It is an approach used by organizations and project teams to apply the software development methodology framework
Software development lifecycle starts with analysis and design that inculde:
- Wire-framing of complete project along with analysis is carried out.
- Interactive client communication to achieve successful results.
- Elegant design of the project in accordance with user interface depiction with click-able prototypes.
- Requirements Gathering and Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, and Production Implementation.
- Decision about Framework design and duration of the project by our experts.
- Brief layout of work procedure with targeted milestones within a stipulated time.
- Architectural enhancement by technical teams combining all aspects of the project.
- Supports understanding the structures and behavior of the system
- The software architecture of a system depicts the system’s organization or structure, and provides an explanation of how it behaves
Project Implementation (Development)
- The existing prototypes created during previous phases are coded / programmed and modified during this phase.
- Successive execution of technical coding steps according to the set milestones.
- Collaboration of technical aspects to deliver an efficient product.
- Implementation helps to identify blockers at the planning stage and reduce tech debt
Execution of projects allows end-users to have access to new systems, reduce manual entry errors, do their day to day job easily and effectively.
Testing and Debugging
- It is a post development phase necessary for quality check.
- At each and every milestone the testing process is crept in by our expert team of Quality Assurance.
- Optimized results are achieved at the end of testing phase to launch the final product.
- Alpha and Beta testing will be done before project delivery
- Debugging is manual step by step execution of code to find and fix bugs/errors in the system
- Testing is used to ensure that expected business systems and product features behave correctly as expected.
- The imperative phase of entire methodology process is launching of the finalized product from client in the market.
- Becoming live online is final touch to the finish of the project sustenance.
- After this support, maintenance and upgrades are done to make sure product continues to meet or exceed user expecations. Also, app marketing and regular maintenance services are included in post development to ensure successful sustainability of app in the market.
- It involves installation, configuration, testing and making changes to optimize the performance of the software.
Want to know about delivery model?
Talk to our experts!
Check out the unique business challenges we have solved for the world’s leading companies. Online video, machine learning, big data, business intelligence, IoT, and more — we synergized our multi-year expertise around key tech domains to dive deep into each projects’ specifics and achieve measurable business results.