Mind Spark Technologies is one of the expert custom ERP software development company that deliver perfect enterprise solutions, focusing on your business success. We have already ensured our quality and responsibility by developing a great number of ERP solutions for the customers across the world. Use our advanced ERP systems and increase your company efficiency.
- ERP Development Consulting.
- ERP System Development.
- Enterprise Automation Applications Development.
- ERP Customization.
- ERP System Support and Maintenance.
- ERP System Enhancement.
Enterprise Process Planning (ERP) is a business process software that integrates all the data into business processes and resources (product planning, production, purchase, distribution, marketing, sales, finance, human resources etc.) and large, medium and small businesses. In addition, each ERP system must now be developed according to specific needs and requirements of individual companies. As a rule, small and medium-sized enterprises can get easy ERP applications, which have a specific function (the features) to meet the needs of a particular business vertical. A large company needs a dedicated team of experienced developers and analyzers to create powerful custom ERP software that includes all business processes and roles.
THE MOST POPULAR ERP MODULES ARE
- Financials and Accounting
- Marketing and Sales
- Human Resources
- Customer Relationship Management
- Supply Chain Management
ADVANTAGES OF CUSTOM ERP DEVELOPMENT
- Improve the quality and efficiency of business activities.
- Due to the automation and optimization of business processes quick and error-free decision making.
- High security of key and sensitive data due to multiple security systems and recognition.
- High data visibility and availability from anywhere and anytime;
- Significant time saving due to fast data flow;
- All business data center and its cooperation.
OUR ERP DEVELOPMENT PROCESS
- Preparation for implementation; The first stage of our development process includes consulting, identification of project scope, number of modules needed etc. We start with understanding and deep analysis of your organization’s strategy and existing business processes and then offer you an ERP solution based on your specific needs and requirements.
- Configuration; We continue with designing your ERP system. As a rule, we use two-tier development approach – we create ERP software that has two levels: corporate and subsidiary (department) levels. In this way, each department remains independent, concentrating on its core business operations, but at the same time all of them are integrated in one common system.
- Customization (optional). We offer such configuration options that incorporate your business rules and practices to deliver the most suitable ERP feature set. By customizing your ERP software, you don’t lose your competitive advantage as opposed to the organizations that use standard ERP functionality.
- Extensions, Data Migration etc.
- User Training.
OUR CUSTOM ERP SOLUTIONS
Mind Spark Technologies delivers comprehensive ERP software solutions for businesses of any type and size.
- ERP System (cloud, mobile, desktop).
- Supply Chain Management Software.
- CRM Software.
- Business Applications.
- Human Resources Software.
- Governmental Resource Planning Software.
- Manufacturing Software.
- Enterprise Appliance Transaction Modules.
- Inventory Management Software.
- Custom-integration Solutions.
Mind Spark Technologies incorporates all best practices and modern principles to build and deliver rich in functions and high-performance ERP systems that cover most important business processes and operations of your organization. Our mobile, desktop, and cloud ERP software possesses a number of the following characteristics:
- Suitable for any specific business or industry: Manufacturing; Service Industry; Wholesale Distribution; Retail; Transportation and Logistics; Healthcare; Consulting; Finance; Education; Government; Media and Entertainment;
- Suitable for small and midsized businesses and large enterprises.
- Covers core business processes.
- Has a modular nature.
- High-speed and flexible.
- Functions in real time.
- Integrates all databases.
- Can be easily updated or replaced.