GeoResponder is a geographical fencing utility that helps in user automation.
How we determine?
- Wi-Fi SSID
- Predetermined Wi-Fi SSIDs are used to identify a geo-fenced location. The user doesn’t need to connect with the Wi-Fi for the app to trigger. Mere identification of the SSID is enough to trigger the activation of the application.
- GPS Location
- If you choose GPS, the application uses the GP location data to determine whether you are driving. As this functionality may drain your battery, we have devised a contingency plan. You can add a schedule to trigger the app instead of using the GPS data.
Once determined, the application does the following to ensure that you drive without any distractions.
- Turns your phone automatically to silent or vibrate mode.
- Responds to calls and text (SMS) messages with a custom message of your choice.
- If someone calls you twice within a user determined time, the app provides the ability to pick emergency calls.
- Turns on Do Not Disturb functionality.